Advertising on social media has become relatively commonplace. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest offer multiple advertising options that allow business owners to boost their pages, drive website traffic, and feature specified posts to increase their social media following. Social media advertising is easy and affordable.
Facebook’s latest tool offers a way for local businesses to generate leads. It’s called Lead Ads for Local Businesses, changing how small businesses use social media for advertising.
Facebook Ads library CLICK HERE
What are Lead Ads for Local Businesses?
Traditional Facebook ads allow users to click and be redirected to a business’s Facebook page or website. Lead Ads are a little different because they allow customers to click the ad and request additional information from the business. For example, they might request:
- A price estimate or quote
- A product demo
- A free menu item
- A newsletter
- General information
You might think of Lead Ads as being a bit like a portable landing page. You can use these ads to collect prequalified leads and get them into your sales funnel.
THE BENEFITS OF USING LEAD ADS
New internet statistics reveal that more users use mobile devices than computers to access the internet each year. However, reading information about a company on a mobile device can be challenging, even if they’re on the mobile version of Facebook.
Lead Ads offers users an easy way to request additional information about your company wherever they are. The ads are mobile-friendly and easy to use. Users who click a Lead Ad will see a form with pre-filled information from their Facebook profile. That means they don’t have to struggle to fill in the form using their phone because Facebook does it for them. By streamlining the process, Facebook has eliminated one of the biggest roadblocks to gathering leads online. It also reduces the likelihood of you getting inaccurate information due to the customer making a mistake.
IT’S QUICK AND EASY TO USE.
The ease of completing the contact form is a plus for users, but Lead Ads offers benefits for business owners, too:
- You can customize the form so it gathers only the information that is relevant to you. For example, you might want to gather a name and email address or include additional information, such as a mobile number.
- You run a more negligible risk of bouncing (or losing) customers due to a complicated lead form. As a rule, customer sign-ups decrease when additional fields are added to opt-in forms. Usually, that means you can gather only an email address. Still, Facebook’s automatic forms make it easy to ask for additional information without worrying that users will refuse to complete the form.
- You have access to the same psychographics and targeting tools you can use for all Facebook advertising. That means you can target ads based on age, gender, marital status, and geographical location, as well as using things like hobbies and interests.
- Lead Ads offer a quick way to grow your email list, but that’s not their only use. You can also use them to gather applications, registrations, or pre-orders. Their flexibility means you can use them in a variety of ways.
- You can create Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences to hone in on the people most likely to be in the market for your product or service.
- In addition to targeting specific demographics, you can use the information you gather to remarket to existing customers and reach out to prospects.
Lead Ads offers many of the same advantages of traditional Facebook advertising. You can set a daily budget and monitor your ad’s performance using Facebook Insights.
WAYS TO USE FACEBOOK LEAD ADS
While the most obvious way to use Facebook Lead Ads may be to grow your email list, you can do many other things with this exciting new advertising option. For example, you could: 1.
- Get people to sign up for your newsletter or information about your product or service.
- Send out deals and coupons for your local or online business.
- Announce new promotions and sales.
- Gather interest forms or applications for things like financial services, education, or other
The versatility of Facebook Lead Ads means you can adapt the form and targeting to almost any purpose. The information you gather can then be used to nurture leads with follow-up emails and social media posts, retarget existing customers, or even gather valuable demographic information about potential customers.
HOW TO USE FACEBOOK LEAD ADS
The basic requirements for using Facebook Lead Ads for your business are the same as using any Facebook advertising. You must have an active Facebook page for your business, and you can set up the ad from your home page. Be prepared with information about whom you will target with the ad and how much you want to spend. You should also think about what information you need from potential customers so you can request it when you customize your information form.
All in all, Facebook Lead Ads provide a quick and easy way for you to gather customer leads and use the information you collect to grow your business. These ads benefit consumers and businesses equally by making gathering leads easier. Consumers have the convenience of one-click sign-ups, and businesses can gather accurate information they can use in several ways.